Friday, December 4, 2015

Blog Post 3

I have noticed that I look at media as vehicles for messages rather than just general entertainment to be consumed. I am more capable of seeing characters and their motivations throughout shows and movies. The media is more dynamic and well thought-out than it originally seemed. Previously I could only give a deep analysis of purpose and message with literature and only picked out things unique to that when reading but never with watching a tv show. I can now do that with a tv show without too much conscientious effort. Watching the media in class and then analyzing it has helped when it comes to doing so on my own. The group effort to input ideas has really helped me think from different angles when I do it individually for the papers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment